Sunday, September 06, 2009

Rambling in Sunday morning

I love writing. I especially love writing about kids, not just mine I love to write about others as well. I love to tell the world about weird and exciting personal experience we have, since we moved every 2 to 3 years to such exciting places, thanks to State Department. Cross cultures and ancient traditions from other countries made us truly humble to see our difficulties from the other person's perspective.

But it comes to the point when I think I should protect my kids' privacy and as much as I want to "brag" (don't we all?) about how silly and such a belly ticklers our kids are, I am thinking to stop blogging. For good. Perhaps making it more private, I don't know...

1 comment:

Sara said...

oh no. You can still update what's going on with your family life and not putting too many kids' pictures in it. Just general update. Will be fun to still reading your fun blogs.